Friday, March 7, 2014

February favorites

February "Likes" "+1s" and more :) 

Some of my favorite Pins.







Things some  of my crazy FaceBook/ Real life friends say.



"As you and J are picking out a name for baby D...thought I'd..ya know..help y'all out some and throw in "Ma'her-shal'al-hash'-baz" to the bag of names!
Read it in Isaiah, I did.
Crazy, crazy."  ~RB 



"All I want is three square meals of ice cream a day. I mean really..is that so much to ask for?" ~RB

"I am not always sarcastic, sometimes I am sleeping." JG

"jgirjwpijf;ajvjjjgr jigirjir g ijrjjg;serjgir rjgirjekkfgjeigje jrieoggaa;sdfgjorjg ieg gjejngeigitihntihj jeso;ejroigjiriojgejitjjhh jgrogg;sg jij rjgirjejojg ri jejgpwojgpo jrpwpg w porjgpjrpwjgporgp jpwrgp gprjpgwjrpg prgiprgjeog;dojkgdoj jjpejgopergpjh eogpegjpjgegijsjigijg igjpijghepjhtiejghej pjpejgpwrjgpejgjeg. <=== My attempt to get Miss A to look over to see if I am really typing as fast as it sounds. I am proud to say that my mission was a success." JG

Things some of my crazy Google Plus/ Real life friends say.


"Your entire life has been leading up to this very moment.

(And you chose to spend it reading this ironic post.  I'm flattered.)" MH


"me: Sometimes, I feel like C-3PO.
Mr. A: Sometimes, you are C-3PO.
I think he has a point..." NH 



YouTube 







Did you have any favorite pins/posts/YouTube videos in February? 



Life is Good 
Laura