Monday, January 9, 2012

Birthday

The most amazing Birthday gifts!  Well I think all of my birthday gifts were amazing :p  but here are the top ones :)

hahaha soo in my house we never have junk food. But last year I went on a all girls camp out at a friends pond. Mom got me easy cheese because there was no place to keep food cold. I LOVE this stuff so I was teasing the girls about it being MY cheese and no one could have it. ( I did let ppl eat it! I'm not that mean!) Then at a sleep over at my house one of the girls brought easy cheese! hahaha So for my birthday Mandy and Emily got me easy cheese and Ritz! what more could a girl want?!?!





Mom and Dad got me a amazing iPod dock! I was needing/wanting one. 


Camo suitcases what more does a idaho girl need?!  My grandma gave me money for my birthday. I found this set of suitcases 70% off! I think a road tip is needed!


Too bad you have to get old to have birthdays. My sister told me "you are not old.. you are just older!" that girl makes me laugh! 


~Miss Laura

3 comments:

aMandalin Rochele said...

lol love it. :) and bappithy hirthday, once more! ;)

Miss Laura said...

Thank you again! Yay I have 3 readers! Haha

Farrah said...

Happy Birthday, Laura!

I remember how exciting it was when I got my first set of new luggage. It was what I purchased with my high school graduation money. We are still using it nearly 20 years later!

I've decided to start blogging again, which means I'll probably visit other blogs more frequently (including yours!).

Enjoy your Easy Cheese!