Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hey!

date: Jan 8th


I'm thinking: It's really late what am I doing up?

I'm thankful: For a iPod dock!!!! Mom and dad got me a iPod dock for my birthday!

What I've done: Helped daddy work on cars. Went to the movies with my friend. Cleaned house.

what's new: my iPod dock! and 2 cute skirts and a new shirt! oh yeah a camo suit case set!

In the kitchen: I have been band from making any more sweets.:( haha We had SOO many in Dec

Around the house: It's clean. and worm cuz baby it's cold out side.

I'm hearing: Nothing its 12:30Am no one is up!

I'm learning: 2 new violin songs!

I'm creating: A kindle case.

My favorite things: Gray skirts! I got one for my birthday its AMAZING!

quote of the day:“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

Pic of the day:




Sunset at a BBQ  last year.






~Miss Laura





2 comments:

aMandalin Rochele said...

Yay! You are alive!!! So glad you're back in the blog world. :) Amazing quote...I love it! lol

Miss Laura said...

I am alive!!! I will try to post more!