Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Trip


Trip to my grandparents house in Arkansas. This will be a really random post :) 

Playing with a AMAZING camera! 


I love snow! its like the best thing EVER! 


One night we got a ice storm



This is what snowed in looks like in Arkansas! (less then a inch)  
I love coffee!


I took this with my smart phone! 

yeah idk... 

Cleaning up my grandparents yard! 

Playing with fire is always fun :)

Coming home.. cant really see but that's the Rockys way back there.


More to come on my big city adventures :)

See you soon! Laura

5 comments:

Becky said...

I like that. I wish you were here with Me:)

pse said...

We enjoying having you in Arkansas.

Farrah said...

Awesome! Nice icicles!

Mary said...

Oh, I like that picture of you in your grandparents yard! That is a pretty picture. You have a really nice blog and I will enjoy reading about your adventures. I wanted you to know that I think you are really special and I admire how you have looked on the bright side of things with this move and how you and Rebecca have supported your parents.

Mary

Jan said...

So glad you are posting again, Laura. I LOVE seeing your photos. I especially like the one of you in your grandparents yard in the smoke. How in the world did you ever get it to snow in the picture? You are going to have to teach me that. Anyway, remember: NEVER play with fire! ;-)